Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pre-stamped Images - and Oops Images





This month, as I get ready to move, I came across some images I had stamped recently and over a year ago. I decided it was time to take these and make into works of art for this month's PWA 1-4-1 ATC swap. Here are some of the creations.


The face - love the pink and green - used left over green from daughter's shower invitation, old stamped image, used watercolot pencils, layered image with trasparent laminating sheet - added beads and ribbon - enjoy.




Who doesn't love this pig? And the saying is a hoot - actually heard someone use a similar saying on TV this week - Fred Thompson on the View! LOL!  Used alcohol inks on a transparency sheet back then layered over the whole card - added beads at bottom - and cute buttons - with Judikin's Diamond glaze. I love this pig.



 Dream - This card uses leftover scrapbooking paper, flower from another swap project, and an oops image (oops image is something that didn't turn out as well as I hoped - never throw away you can always find a use later!) I embellished with a leftover button and some wonderful PWA beads to anchor the card and image.



This ATC was created from an oops image that I used when creating ATCs for a recent Asian swap. Originally I created the background using Judikins micainks. To fix the oops I covered the area with some lovely PWA beads - again the colors of the beads now are awesome! I also added some stickles to the starry spots. I got this huge unmounted stamp from a stamp show in Portland almost five years ago and there was no name on it. But the series was awesome.



 This ATC was a recent new stamp purchase for me. The first impression didn't take in the middle and so I ended up with an oops image - so I added black PWA beads and a flower button using Judikin's Diamond glaze to cover the oops area.  Isn't she lovely?

Hope you enjoyed!  Kathi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!