Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time to Create - Some pursue happiness - others create it!

With new Copics in hand and a few new stamps I have made the decision to create at least one project a week for 2012. Any size any medium. Any theme and who knows what will come of it!

To brainstorm:

1) I have a pocket watch from Ranger to create and it has me wondering what to do.
2) For now I have three pieces of cardboard that was once packing for something. They are roughly 4X4 pieces with cutouts so a book is planned. This weekend I plan to make it happen. So stayed tuned for the end result.
3) ATCs need to be made and microbeads will need to be applied.
4) Pages and visual journaling - some inspiration from MJ and her classes.
5) Fabric - yes fabric - I plan on incorporating fabric into my work. I love to sew and I saw the coolest fabric journal! I can do this!

What are you doing?

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!